Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Health Challenge Update

Unfortunately, I did not meet my goals last week.  They are still a challenge for me this week and I will continue the challenge.  Giving up is not in my vocabulary.  I did on average drink 2 20 oz. bottles of water each day.  I exercised 4 days in a row last week, but felt I didn't give my 100% effort.  Being on spring break this week will allow me the time to get this settled and get my body adjusted to the new routine.  I am continuing to find many more clean eating recipes that add more veggies and fruits to our diets.  Take a look at this gem I created...introducing the Wake Up Smoothie!!!

Click here to see the nutritional facts for this recipe on Map my Fitness.  If you haven't explored Map my Fitness yet, you are in for a treat.  I use it to track my calorie counts under the pseduo name Queen Scarlet.

NOTE: Digi Scrap items are by the fantastic One Little Bird and Sahlin Studio; two of my favorite designers!

No comments:

Post a Comment