Saturday, March 16, 2013

It All Began in Mexico

August 17th, 2005

It began on a trip to Mexico, when I met the man of my dreams.  He says that he knew then that I was who he wanted by his side for all eternity.  For me, it took a bit of convincing.   It wasn't long until I was smitten.  I knew when I watched you carry Cortney up the mountain, when she couldn't climb it herself due to her disability (even though I didn't want to admit it).  Jon, you have always been a man of integrity.  A virtuous man with a kind, sweet gentle spirit of service.  I've watched as you have guided this family with love and sacrifice.  I couldn't be more proud.  I will love you long after you are "Gone, Gone, Gone." 



1 comment:

  1. aww I made it on your blog, and got to be part of your story..awesome! That was a powerful trip for me, and you guys are too cute

    ReplyDelete